Businesses, of whatever type, require special attention in terms of protection. And the security market has adapted to these needs by offering a wide variety of systems that prevent or intercept any incident.
In this article, we review the most used security systems in business and their characteristics.
What are the security systems that every business should have?
There is a series of security systems that are basic in the protection of an office or business. Not for nothing, it is also the most used security systems in business :
Security alarm connected to the Central Alarm Receiving Center (CRA).
- Fire safety.
- Detectors of all kinds.
- Video surveillance.
- Immediate Intervention.
Security alarm connected to CRA
Installing an alarm in your business is a priority. Its position as the most widely used security system in business is that it is the most versatile measure of all. Its usefulness accommodates other systems, generating a powerful deterrent effect and intercepting any incident.
Individually, three types of alarms stand out for the business :
- Grade 2 Alarm System for companies with medium risk.
- Grade 3 Alarm System for high-risk businesses.
- Triple security, based on alarms with anti-intrusion, anti-sabotage and anti-inhibition system.
Fire safety is another of the pillars that guarantee that our business is safe. The quantity and complexity of the elements used vary depending on the risk to which a business is exposed. For example, an office does not need excessive deployment of systems, while the security of a restaurant may require more sophisticated methods.
The central fire safety measures for businesses are
- Different types of specialized fire extinguishers according to the combustion agent.
- Periodic maintenance of fire extinguishers by a professional and replacement.
- Wall insulation in high-risk rooms.
- Self-activating fire sprinklers.
Discover how to act in case of fire in your business with people inside
To ensure that the security systems that are installed in the businesses work correctly, the detectors and sensors responsible for capturing any dangerous event are necessary.
From the most common, such as burglary alerts, through a flood or fire detection, to the most sophisticated, such as the perception of unusual vibrations, the detector market offers options for all types of circumstances. They stand out:
- Detectors specialized in anti-accident security.
- The seismic sensors, perfect against breakage and method butrón.
- The Perimeter Security and Early Detection focused on stopping the assailants.
Another essential security system is video surveillance from a video surveillance company. Increasingly affordable and necessary, it offers business owners control over everything that happens. It is perfect for providing evidence in case of theft. Still, it also helps to manage the work of employees better and see how the regular activity of the establishment develops.
There are many types of cameras perfect for business, although the main groups are:
- The IP video security, connected to the Internet.
- The Closed-Circuit Television CCTV, impossible to inhibit.
- Hybrid systems, which combine IP video security and CCTV. In this way, it is possible to cover the failures that each system offers independently and guarantee Triple Security.